What many think ministry really is or is about, is not what it is at all. Some are entering ministry today for all kinds of reasons: because of money, fame, wealth, failed careers, appointed by men based on gifts charisma, etc. thinking it’s a way of making cheap money, what it looks like – the glory they see without settling down to understand the story behind the glory. This book has been written to quash those myths and ideas some have so they don’t make a shipwreck of both their faith and life and destroy both their lives and those who may follow them in rebellion or out of ignorance and in the simplicity of their minds like those who followed Absalom and paid for the consequences of rebellion.
Calling yourself into ministry or someone appointing you into ministry or you by your own ‘wise self’ entering ministry without understanding the true intricacies and dynamics of ministry is a self-inflicted curse and tantamount to a life of unending frustration and struggles not only for you but your family, rebellious followers or ‘poor’ ‘innocent’ ones who in the simplicity of their minds followed you or appointed you as their leader. So, it is imperative that we find out what ministry really is and what it isn’t so we don’t make a shipwreck and a nuisance of both our faith and that of those who follow us, abuse them and end up derailing and destroying countless destinies. That is the essence of this book birthed from my leadership training manual, MINISTRY 101.
- MINISTRY NUGGETS: 35 Life-changing statements to expect in this book
- WHAT IS MINISTRY? What it is and what it isn’t
- 17 FUNDAMENTAL LAWS FOR FULFILLING YOUR MINISTRY
- 45 ADDITIONAL PRESCRIPTIONS FOR FULFILLING YOUR MINISTRY
- FAILURE-PROOFING YOUR MINISTRY THROUGH THE FORCE OF FAITH
- ADOPTING A ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR DISCOURAGEMENT IN MINISTRY
- SECURING YOUR ENVIABLE PLACE IN HISTORY THROUGH SELFLESSNESS: [The Capital Price for Impactful Leadership]